Wednesday, November 9, 2011

IM SORRY..

so..i was scared now for some reason.why??
you might be asking well for starter that certain someone won't talk to me any more.thats that i dont give a damn bout it..cuz theres one more thing that is more and much bigger and it is SPM!!

LOL...some of you must wonder 'HOW THE HELL IM STILL UPDATING MY BLOG EVEN THOUGH SPM IS NEAR' well thats the thing im scared but im still cannot concentrate on my study...i wonder why,all of my other friends were buzy studying but me..im buzy updating my freakish blog and finishing my download..is something wrong with me..yup something wrong with me..

so how everyone doing..good..got into troubles..??..if no good if yes depends on what kind of trouble...so can someone help me with my problem..cuz im really in state of desperation here..
fricking ass..

Thats all for now i think...so wish me luck for my SPM and i like to say sorry to those that i had hurt his or her feeling once or more than once im sorry okay gudbye.assalamualaikum,..

No comments:

Post a Comment