Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Life is full of crap but its also filled with love..

hello again dear bloggers and followers of my blog..today im going to say about the title above...

so..there this one girl that i love and still love her...i mean she already had a boyfriend so im not supposed to disturb their happiness together..but my sole purpose is to help her if she had a problems or anything but as day goes by years come and go my feelings for her started to resurfacing or arise back from the grave of my hearts...

i know this is not good if i have a feeling for girl that already in a relationship but i ignore that feeling and tell myself to just forget it..i thought it went good until one day she just stop texting me and when i call her she doesn't pick up my calls and here i was feeling sad and worried that i had done something wrong that broke her heart...and at that exact moment i realize that i had not blocked my feelings toward her i just enhance it more and more until it raging like a wild beast that need to be fed...

so here i am waiting for any possible answers and possible reaction that occur..if she said that she have to stop be friend with me i'll go on with my life and tell her it had been a great time knowing her and all...if she said that she still want to be friends with me than i'll keep trying to push my feelings back until the right time to let it out and in the meantime i will always help her if she had a problems or anything cuz im willing to do almost anything for the girl that i love and will not let her go off my sight...cuz that what is life is...

LIFE FULL OF HARSH THING THAT CAN BREAK OUR HEART LIKE A THIN LAYER OF GLASS BUT IF WE FIND THE RIGHT ANGLE OF LIFE WE CAN TASTE THE SWEETNESS OF LOVE IN THIS WORLD ....

No comments:

Post a Comment