Monday, May 30, 2011

HOLIDAYS BITCH..LOL

It's been a long time since the last time i updated my blog.Im sorry bcuz there is soo much work i got to do and i also got exam to handle,so im quite busy at hand.

But now that school holiday is here i can get started with my blog,and im sorry if im quite lame cuz its been a long time since i write any new posts.But please hold with me.

Okay first thing first i want to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my classmates cuz yeah holiday is here..and we got ourselves 14 days to spend,i know some of u will go out with ur family and some of u will go an outing with ur friends,and last for not least there is some of u that prefer to stay home and relax,but where is the fun that,seriously dude its holiday go out.At least,the most least invite some friends to ur house and throw some party or a big ass party get drunk and get laid HAHAAH..just kidding,but if u want to do it invite me post a comment of the date and places.seriously do invite me.I myself don't know what to do,i do got plans with my friends and all but still im still short on the list of what i want to do,i do want to throw a party at least but u know,my wallet doesn't let me,what a bummer right..well the least i can do is throw an overnight party watching movie playing games,watching hen..just kidding.so that wraps up for the holiday business i hope all of u enjoy the holiday cuz u will never get the chances to do this again,if ur form5 cuz u know,the fricking SPM is coming,well thats that.ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!!

just want to say thanks to all my followers,and to any one that kept reading my blog,thanks,gudbye

No comments:

Post a Comment